- In order for this colloquium to be a success, please consider making a donation to help cover the cost of speaker fees, speaker travel expenses and costs related to publicity material. This is a not-for-profit event and is free to the public. Your gracious support will only be used to support the operation of the colloquium as we want everyone to have the opportunity to attend free of charge.
- E-Mobility as a Service & Emerging Modes of Personal Transportation
- National Complete Streets Coalition
- SMART Mobility EnterPrize Highlights Mobility and the City as Non Profit Supporting New Mobility Enterprises
- CES 2012 discussion in Las Vegas about the future of mobility and innovation
- Nevada, USA to authorize driverless cars for the open road!
- REDCAR Colloquium Session Two: The Overlay
- REDCAR Colloquium Session Video Available!
- Google moves ahead with plans for “driverless” vehicles for Las Vegas
- GM’s ENV’s debut at Las Vegas CES
- Impact of Mobility on City and Suburbs Infrastructure Without Oil Future in Australia
TagsAustralia automated highway autonomous driving carrotmob Cities Cloud Mobility community design innovation deterministic Electric Cars emergent node emergent nodes facebook gm on-star social networking HotSpot Infrastructure Intelligent Cities Mobility new vehicle design Oil organic social activism social connectivity social networking Suburbs Sustainable technology ultra small vehicle Urban Infrastructure
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Question: I am struggling to understand in simple terms what the “redcar” concept is, how it would work and how it differs from what we currently have. Would people still own their own vehicles? Or is it like a bike … Continue reading
It’s taken a lot of work to get this point, so thanks to everyone who helped out making the site and organizing the conference.