- In order for this colloquium to be a success, please consider making a donation to help cover the cost of speaker fees, speaker travel expenses and costs related to publicity material. This is a not-for-profit event and is free to the public. Your gracious support will only be used to support the operation of the colloquium as we want everyone to have the opportunity to attend free of charge.
- E-Mobility as a Service & Emerging Modes of Personal Transportation
- National Complete Streets Coalition
- SMART Mobility EnterPrize Highlights Mobility and the City as Non Profit Supporting New Mobility Enterprises
- CES 2012 discussion in Las Vegas about the future of mobility and innovation
- Nevada, USA to authorize driverless cars for the open road!
- REDCAR Colloquium Session Two: The Overlay
- REDCAR Colloquium Session Video Available!
- Google moves ahead with plans for “driverless” vehicles for Las Vegas
- GM’s ENV’s debut at Las Vegas CES
- Impact of Mobility on City and Suburbs Infrastructure Without Oil Future in Australia
TagsAustralia automated highway autonomous driving carrotmob Cities Cloud Mobility community design innovation deterministic Electric Cars emergent node emergent nodes facebook gm on-star social networking HotSpot Infrastructure Intelligent Cities Mobility new vehicle design Oil organic social activism social connectivity social networking Suburbs Sustainable technology ultra small vehicle Urban Infrastructure
Category Archives: The City
Our apologies for having being quiet for a while, and thanks to Tyrone for keeping us updated on urban mobility goings on while we’ve been continuing our research, but we’re glad to report that things on the west coast are … Continue reading
The National Complete Streets Coalition is real movement to provide street networks that support a host of transportation such as walking, bicyclists, public transportation, and personal transport. Smart infrastructure and smart transportation is one of key elements to support a … Continue reading
SMART Mobility EnterPrize Highlights Mobility and the City as Non Profit Supporting New Mobility Enterprises
SMART Mobility Enterprize (www.mobiprize.com) is a new organization that acknowledges innovative entrepreneurial work that improves quality of life, environment, and advances the notion of sustainable transportation. This is a program developed by the University of Michigan SMART initiative with support … Continue reading
A recently published article that reports the impact of oil shortages to mobility in urban and suburban development in Australia: Oil shortages could turn outer suburbs into slums AUSTRALIA will be forced to rely on huge quantities of imported oil … Continue reading