- In order for this colloquium to be a success, please consider making a donation to help cover the cost of speaker fees, speaker travel expenses and costs related to publicity material. This is a not-for-profit event and is free to the public. Your gracious support will only be used to support the operation of the colloquium as we want everyone to have the opportunity to attend free of charge.
- E-Mobility as a Service & Emerging Modes of Personal Transportation
- National Complete Streets Coalition
- SMART Mobility EnterPrize Highlights Mobility and the City as Non Profit Supporting New Mobility Enterprises
- CES 2012 discussion in Las Vegas about the future of mobility and innovation
- Nevada, USA to authorize driverless cars for the open road!
- REDCAR Colloquium Session Two: The Overlay
- REDCAR Colloquium Session Video Available!
- Google moves ahead with plans for “driverless” vehicles for Las Vegas
- GM’s ENV’s debut at Las Vegas CES
- Impact of Mobility on City and Suburbs Infrastructure Without Oil Future in Australia
TagsAustralia automated highway autonomous driving carrotmob Cities Cloud Mobility community design innovation deterministic Electric Cars emergent node emergent nodes facebook gm on-star social networking HotSpot Infrastructure Intelligent Cities Mobility new vehicle design Oil organic social activism social connectivity social networking Suburbs Sustainable technology ultra small vehicle Urban Infrastructure
Author Archives: dinesh
Besides the hurdles of technology and funding, innovative infrastructure faces another obstacle, the fear of the new and unknown, the man who scoffs “text messaging is not a valid form of communication” as he bitterly googles “the way thing used … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on Urban Interfaces